General concrete patch and floor repair materials for all types of concrete repair, including high-strength, deep, thin, shallow, horizontal, vertical and overhead.
Please click the product links below to view specific products within the flooring range and download technical data sheets. All products include free standard U.K. mainland delivery.
Great prices, free technical support and a 100% happy to recommend customer rating
We supply products that can be used for a variety of general concrete and floor repairs, such as:
- Repairing damaged floors, steps, slabs, pavements, yard, driveways
- Small patch repairs and pothole / hole repairs in concrete slabs, both internal and external
- Repairs to arrises / corners of concrete floors, slabs, walls, joints, junctions etc. spalled movement joints (expansion / contraction joints)
- Repairs to risers, nosings, goings and re-levelling worn concrete steps and staircases
- Small patch repairs to concrete ramps, pavements, yards, driveways
- To patch repair worn concrete floors
- To make up level differences in localised areas, bedding kerb stones directly to macadam, bedding concrete kerbs and pre-cast concrete units, bedding manhole frames
- Repairing spalled concrete slabs
These products can be used in heavy duty / heavy wear / heavily trafficked areas where resistance to abrasion, robustness, durability, impact resistance and chemical resistance are required.
Repair Depth / Thickness
We supply products capable of repairing depths from feather-edged (0mm) to 500mm. It is important to select the right product for the depth of repair, some products are not capable of being feather-edged, others cannot be used above a certain thickness because too much heat will be generated during the curing.
For additional technical advice, a bespoke quote or product support, please contact us. Alternatively, please use our enquiry form and we will respond shortly.
Eliminate surface irregularities, and smooth internal and external concrete surfaces exposed to industrial traffic. 25kg
Fast drying underlayment for easy levelling of concrete floors. 25kg
Fast setting, high strength concrete repair mortar for frost spalled, eroded and cracked concrete, steps, troughs, ramps, coving etc. 10kg, 20kg
Very strong epoxy repair mortar for damaged floors and steps. 2.5kg, 5kg and 25kg
2.5kg, 5kg, 25kg
Very strong epoxy repair mortar for quick and economical repair of deep holes in concrete floors. 25kg
Level and repair cracks and holes in concrete, cement renderings and unpainted brickwork.
Easy mix pourable material for quick concrete repairs. 25kg
Rapid drying, very fine particle, high polymer cementitious compound. 5kg
General purpose, rapid setting flowable backfilling concrete. 25kg
Cementitious smoothing underlayment incorporating recycled raw materials. 25kg
Ideal for refurbishment of existing floors.
Ultrafloor Level It Super Flex 30 Ideal for screwed and fixed plywood floors where vibration and movement is…