Cemflow Exterior Topping
Cemflow Exterior Topping is a polymer modified cementitious topping designed to eliminate surface irregularities, and smooth internal and external concrete surfaces which have been exposed to industrial traffic.
Pack Size: 25kg
- Fast-drying technology
- Eliminate surface irregularities
- Dimensionally stable
- Low-odour and protein free
- Allow vehicles to traffic the surface after only 48 hours at 20°C
Concrete and sand / cement screeds must be sound, dry and fully cured (not subject to shrinkage) and any laitance or surface treatments must be removed by mechanical means such as grit blasting. The surface tensile strength of the substrate should be a minimum 1.5 N/mm².
Cemflow Exterior Topping is supplied as a pre-blended dry powder designed for application between 5mm and 15mm (in one application) to provide an exterior wearing surface. It is self-smoothing, dimensionally stable and fast drying, allowing vehicles to traffic the surface after only 48 hours at 20°C.
Cemflow Exterior Topping can be pumped up to 1000m² per day. When hand applied, coverage of 350m² can be achieved dependent upon manpower and equipment used.
Once mixing and laying are complete, tools should be cleaned immediately after use with cold water.
Safety and Precautions
- Do not place when the substrate temperature is below 5°C or when the ambient temperature is 10°C and falling
- Do not apply in temperatures over 25°C
- Protect from direct sun whilst applying and curing
- Do not apply in excessively windy conditions
- Do not apply in rain or when rain is forecast
- Protect from frost
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended water content and only use clean potable water
- Do not apply to Tarmacadam or asphalt surfaces
- Avoid cleaning with acidic cleaning solutions
- Refer to the product Material Safety Data Sheets before using Cemflow Exterior Topping
For further advice regarding the use of this product, technical support or a quotation please contact us.