Isocrete 1500 is a fast drying underlayment for all-purpose and easy levelling of concrete floors prior to application of floor coverings.
Pack Size: 25kg
A fast drying underlayment for all-purpose and easy levelling of concrete floors prior to application of floor coverings.
Where commercial traffic floor finishes need to be applied quickly. An 8 mm average thickness is a typical expectation on a reasonably level base for pumped application.
- Bridge deck and highway overlays
- Concrete pavement joint repairs
- Airport runway light installations
- Full depth structural repairs
- Expansion device nosings
- Anchoring steel bridge and balcony railings
- Commercial freezer room repairs
- Loading dock repairs
- Parking deck and ramp repairs
- Heavy industrial repairs
Features and Benefits
- Wide temperature application range
- Suitable for Asia Pacific climates from very hot to very cold
- Rapid strength gain
- Fast return to service only 45 minutes
- Chemically bonds to concrete
- Long life of patches in trafficked areas
- Chemically resistant
- Unaffected by de-icing salts
- Thermal expansion/contraction rate similar to concrete
- Suitable for freeze thaw conditions
- Minimal drying shrinkage
- Long term volume stability and stability of patch
- Cement colour
- Patches have texture and look of concrete
Surfaces should be structurally sound, clean, and free from loose particles, oil, grease, cement laitance, mold release agents, curing membranes, and other contaminants must be removed by wet grit blasting, high pressure water jetting (approx.150 bars) or such other effective methods.
Surface carbonation inhibits chemical bond. Apply an indicator to the prepared surface to determine if carbonation is present
To obtain permanent type repairs the edge of the patch should be square cut and to a depth of not less than 10mm.
For further advice regarding the use of this product, technical support or a quotation please contact us.