Sherwin Williams Sher-Crete BU is a cementitious pumped industrial underlayment base screed.
Available in a 25kg unit.
Sher-Crete BU is a pumped industrial protein free underlayment base screed applied as a self-levelling industrial grade flooring system. The product is made with a factory pre-blended powder formulation being added to water. It is extremely durable and functions as a base screed in both industrial and commercial applications. Sher-Crete BU can be applied by pump or by hand up to 50 mm’s in thickness and be topped with Sher-Crete SLX wearing screed or overcoated with resin coatings. Because it achieves strength quickly Sher-Crete BU is ideal for overcoating with Sherwin-Williams Resuflor, Resudeck, Elladur and SofTop resin coating systems.
• Single application base screeds
• Pump or trowel applied
• Suitable for underfloor heating systems
• Contains recycled material
• Fast installation
• Excellent adhesion
• Moisture tolerant
• Suitable for resin flooring toppings
• As a base screed for Sher-Crete SLX or SW resinous seal coats and toppings
• Warehouse areas
• Food production areas
• Aviation and automotive areas
• Factory areas
• Pharmaceutical processing areas
• Concrete substrates with no DPM