This product has been discontinued. Please contact us for a suitable alternative.
PPG SigmaCover 400 Sealer (formerly SigmaCover 640 Sealer) is a two-component, surface tolerant, solvent-free rust penetrating epoxy sealer.
Product Features and Benefits
- Penetrates rust and adheres to aged coatings
- Surface tolerant coating for lower grade of steel preparation
- Primer for concrete surfaces
- Compatible with prepared damp surfaces
- Low dry fim thickness
- Colours: Green, cream, clear
- Gloss level: Gloss
Method of Application
- Airless spray
Please refer to the product Data Sheet for surface preparation, mixing and application instructions.
Please contact us to discuss suitable topcoats for use with SigmaCover 400 Sealer.
No thinner should be added to PPG Sigmacover 400 Sealer. Refer to the product Data Sheet for further details.
All equipment used for application of PPG SigmaCover 400 Sealer must be cleaned immediately after use.
Paint inside the spraying equipment must be removed before the pot life time has been expired.
- For paint and recommended thinners see Information Sheets 1430, 1431 and relevant Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Although this product is a solvent free paint, care should be taken to avoid inhalation of spray mist as well as contact between the wet paint and exposed skin or eyes.
- No solvent present; however, spray mist is not harmless, a fresh air mask and gloves should be used during spraying.
- Ventilation should be provided in confined spaces to maintain good visibility.
Please refer to the product Data Sheet and Material Safety Data Sheets for full details regarding the safe use of this product.
For further advice regarding the use of this product, technical support or a quotation please contact us.