PPG SigmaDur 550
PPG SigmaDur 550 is a two-component, aliphatic acrylic polyurethane finish.
- Unlimited re-coatable
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric exposure conditions
- Excellent colour and gloss retention
- Non-chalking, non-yellowing
- Cures at temperatures down to -5?C (23?F)
- Resistant to splash of mineral and vegetable oils, paraffins, aliphatic petroleum products and mild chemicals
- Can be re-coated even after long atmospheric exposure
A two component aliphatic acrylic polyurethane finish.
PPG Sigmadur 550 offers excellent resistance in adverse atmospheric conditions. It cures in temperatures down to -5?C (23?F) Non-chalking and non-yellowing it provides great colour and gloss retention. It is also offers unlimited re-coat-able possibilities. Resistant to splashes of mineral and vegetable oils, paraffins, aliphatic petroleum products, and mild chemicals.
- Air Spray
- Airless Spray
Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for application instructions.
Colour and Finish
Colours: White and various other colours (see also SigmaCare shade card)
- For paint and recommended thinners see Information Sheets 1430, 1431 and relevant Material Safety Data Sheets
- This is a solvent-borne paint and care should be taken to avoid inhalation of spray mist or vapor, as well as contact?between the wet paint and exposed skin or eyes
- Refer to the Safety Data Sheets and information on the can prior to use
- Adequate ventilation must be maintained during application and curing – please refer to Information Sheets 1433 and 1434 for further information
- Avoid at all times the inhalation of aerosol spray mist
- Contains a toxic polyisocyanate curing agent
- Ensure use of adequate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Please contact us for advice
For further advice regarding the use of this product, technical support or a quotation please contact us.