SigmaCover 350 is a two-component, high-build polyamide cured anticorrosive epoxy primer/coating
Additional product benefits:
- Surface tolerant primer/coating for wide use in Marine and Protective Coatings
- Marine use: suitable on topsides, decks, superstructures and cargo holds
- Good impact and abrasion resistance
- Smooth film, easy to clean
- Compatible with various aged coatings
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Resistant to splash and spillage of a wide range of chemicals
A two-component, high-build polyamide cured anticorrosive epoxy primer/coating.
This surface tolerant primer/coating ideal for a wide use of purposes in the marine and protective coatings sectors. This coating is ideally suited on topsides, decks, superstructures and cargo holds. It has good impact and abrasion resistance, whilst being fast-curing. Compatible with various aged coatings to ensure quick professional results. With excellent corrosion resistance it is also splash and spillage resistant of a wide range of chemicals. Available in standard, custom colours and aluminium and also for cargo holds grey (5177 ) and red-brown (6179) achieving a semi-gloss finish.
Additional product: 91-92 Thinner
Colour and Gloss Level:
- Standard and custom colors, including aluminum
- For Cargo holds gray ( 5177 ) and redbrown ( 6179 ) only