Sigma Sailadvance DX
Sigma Sailadvance DX is a low friction, linear self polishing antifouling based on organic hydrolysable polymer binder, designed for broad operational
Please note this product is not currently available for purchase online, please contact us for a quote or more information.
- Designed as the antifouling system suitable for a range of vessel activities
- Self-polishing antifouling with good weathering properties for atmospheric resistance during vessel construction and inservice
- Controlled polishing rate to give effective protection in accordance with the specified dry film thickness
- Enhances self-smoothing capabilities to give optimal hull roughness reduction
- Controls settlement of shell and weed fouling for prolonged periods, depending on sailing pattern and routes
- Complies with IMO Antifouling Systems Convention
- Developed based upon pure silyl acrylate resin technology
Colour and Gloss Level
- Redbrown, brown
Technical assistance, product support and guidance are all available, just give us a call 01937 586311, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the enquiry form below, we’re here to help you.