PPG SigmaCover 2 formerly Amerlock 2C, the coating for steel and concrete even down to temperatures as low as 0◦ with fast drying properties too. A two-pack, high solids, fast drying epoxy coating offering great adhesion, even at low temperatures to cement and steel substrates.
Easy to apply either by spray, brush or roller producing a great, self-priming, semi-gloss finish.
PPG SigmaCover 2 has a theoretical coverage rate of 8.5 square metres per litre at 100um based on a smooth non porous surface. For porous surfaces such as new unpainted concrete, this figure would be reduced.
Additional product benefits:
- Resistant to alkalis, acids, solvents, fresh and salt water splashes, PPG SigmaCover 2 ensures that the surface of your concrete and steel is protected against all of these type of attacks.
- Available in the majority of RAL and BS colours and has an approximate drying time of 6 hours (touch dry at 10° Celsius).
- Steel surfaces should be mechanically cleaned and concrete and cement bonded substrates must be hard, dry and free from laitance and contamination.
- Compatible with prepared damp surfaces.
London Underground approved: LUL cert 1329.
- Pot life 1 hour at 20◦C
- Available in 4 litre units.