SigmaFast 205 is a two-component, high-build, polyamide-cured zinc phosphate epoxy primer/coating.
- A general-purpose epoxy primer/coating for atmospheric conditions
- Suitable for the protection of steel and concrete
- Easy application by airless spray
- Re-coat-able with most two-component epoxy and polyurethane coatings
- Tough, with long-term flexibility
Areas of use
Ideal for use externally for the protection of metal substrates in challenging atmospheric conditions where the effects can damage the surfaces performance. PPG SigmaFast 205 offers toughness and long term flexibility along with a speed of application and fast drying process.
PPG Sigmafast 205 can be applied using an airless spray gun with a theoretical coverage rate of 4.7m2 for 150um. It is touch dry within 2 hours and can be recoated after only 4 hours.
When used as a primer, PPG SigmaFast 205 can be recoated with most two component epoxy and polyurethane topcoats.
Additional product benefits
- A wide range of colours and MIO available.
- Semi-gloss finish
- Six hours pot-life at 20⁰C
- Available in 4 and 20 litres.
- Full cure after 3 days