Sigma Vikote 18
Sigma Vikote 18 is a high-build, aluminum pigmented chlorinated rubber primer/sealer
- Anticorrosive primer/sealer
- Excellent water resistance
- Resistant to well designed/controlled cathodic protection
- Can be applied at low temperatures, down to –10°C (14°F)
- Tolerates a DFT up to 150 µm (6.0 mils) at overlaps without sagging
- Compatible with anti-foulings
This is a chlorinated rubber primer which offers you ultimate protection against the potential of corrosion and when dry produces a grey or reddish grey flat finish.
This primer is best used in industrial, a marine (and construction) environment where a protective coating is required and is resistant to well-designed cathodic protection.
Sigma Vikote 18 is compatible with most anti-fouling coatings to provide a high level of protective undercoat in a marine environment. Available in both grey and reddish grey providing a flat finish.
Additional product: 21-06 thinner
Colour and Gloss Level
Gray, reddish gray