Water-based Acrylic Pedestrian Grade
GUARD Anti-Slip 75 – Water-based Acrylic Pedestrian Grade
- Single component, flexible water-based acrylic anti-slip coating.
- Specially formulated for areas with normal foot traffic and intermittent vehicular traffic.
- Fast drying (4 hours) and easy to apply
- Low V.O.C. of 41 grams/liter (.34 lbs/gallon)
- OSHA & ADA Compliant
- Yields a sealed and weather resistant/UV resistant surface: good color and gloss stability
- Water-based formula so clean-up is fast easy and inexpensive.
- 1 component: Can be used straight out of the can as needed and then resealed for future use.
- Elastomeric – over the correct primer bonds to concrete, steel, wood, fiberglass even asphalt
- Indoor and Outdoor use
Black, Medium Gray, Safety Yellow, Tile Red, Custom Colors Upon Request
Areas of use;
- Walkways and Stairs
- Locker Rooms
- Assembly Areas
- Theoretical coverage with roller: 70 sq. ft. per gallon
- Dry time at 70°F: 4 hrs. light traffic, 24 hrs. heavy traffic
- COF: Dry:1.3 Wet: 0.9
Select the right Guard primer for your job:
- On Concrete, Wood or Fiberglass
- On Asphalt
- On Metal
Shipping weight: Single gallon: 16 lbs, 5 gallon pail: 74 lbs
Please call or email us if you need an alternate/particular SDS.