LARGE U.K. STOCK AVAILABLE WITH FREE DELIVERY.
Guard ELC is a fully tint-able, elastomeric, one component, water-based metal roofing/cladding coating with unequalled corrosion protection. No primer required, 15+ years protection!
Pack Size: 5kg, 20kg
Colour: All RAL colours available.
Warranties available – 15 years and 20 years.
A water based one component anti-corrosion coating. Acrylic coating with elastomeric properties which provides excellent corrosion protection.
• Long Life – Over 15 years in C5-M coastal and industrial environments. 25 years in C4 heavy industrial environments.
• Dry fall product; means that the overspray turns to dust before hitting the ground
• Surface Tolerant Primer/Finish. No need for abrasive blast cleaning, just prepare the surface using high pressure water jetting.
• U.V and Impact-resistant
• Anticorrosive and Waterproof – The perfect product for the renovation of metallic roofs in aggressive industrial locations.
• Zero solvent emissions – Low odour and environmentally compliant.
• 200% Elasticity – Allows expansion and contraction of metal panels. A flexible fleece can be used to reinforce areas with overlaps, seams and joints.
• Easy Cleaning – Simply put the gun in water during breaks
This coating can be used as a primer and/or finishing coat on many subtrates including roofing, cladding, steel, iron, special alloys, metallised iron and steel, galvanising, copper, lead, zinc aluminium and more.
Guard ELC should be applied ideally using airless spray – brush and roller can be used although please contact us for more advice on using it with these methods. Temperatures should be between 8°C and 55°C whilst the Guard ELC is being applied. After approximately 90 minutes the paint will be touch dry and suitable to re coat after 24 hours.
Theoretical Consumption Approx: 300-400g/m² per coat (total consumption: 800g/m²)
Volume Solids: 55-57%
Dry Film Thickness (DFT): 130-175μm
Wet Film Thickness (WFT): 230-310μm
Flash Point: Not flammable
VOC Content: Maximum 8g/litre
For further advice regarding the use of this product, technical support or a quotation please contact us; +44 (0)1937 586311