Rust-Oleum Metal Cladding Primer
Rust-Oleum Metal Cladding Primer is a rapid curing water based cladding primer for use on all metal substrates including bare or blasted steel, galvanized metal and plastisol .
Pack Size: 10 litres
- Single pack anti-corrosion primer
- Can be overcoated after just 1 hour
- Water-based product; low in VOC
- For all sound metal substrates and plastisol
- Available in 3 different colours to increase opacity of topcoat
Metal Cladding Primer can be used on a wide variety of substrates like bare or blasted steel, galvanised steel, zinc, aluminium and steel protected by plastisol. Metal Cladding Primer provides corrosion protection under light industrial exposure conditions, if followed by a coat of Metal Cladding Topcoat. On bare or blasted steel two coats of Metal Cladding Primer should be applied prior to the application of the Metal Cladding Topcoat.
For further advice regarding the use of this product, technical support or a quotation please contact us.