PPG SigmaCover 350 LT
PPG SigmaCover 350 LT is a two-component, high-build polyamide cured, anticorrosive epoxy primer/coating ideal for topsides, decks, superstructures and cargo holds.
Product Features and Benefits
- General-purpose epoxy primer in protective coating systems for steel
- Surface tolerant primer/coating for topsides, decks, superstructures and cargo holds
- Good impact and abrasion resistance
- Compatible with various aged coatings
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Resistant to splash and spillage of a wide range of chemicals
- Cures at temperatures down to -5°C (23°F)
- Smooth film, easy to clean
- Colours: Standard and custom colours, including aluminum. For Cargo holds: Grey ( 5177 ) and Redbrown ( 6179 ) only
- Gloss Level: Semi-gloss
Method of Application
- Air spray
- Airless spray
Note: Surface should be dry and free from any contamination and ice.
Please refer to the product Data Sheet for surface preparation, mixing and application instructions.
PPG SigmaCover 350 LT can be overcoated with a range of epoxy coatings and polyurethanes. Please contact us for details.
Air Spray: PPG Thinner 91-92
Volume of Thinner: 5 – 10% depending on required thickness and application conditions.
Airless Spray: PPG Thinner 91-92
Volume of Thinner: 0 – 10% depending on required thickness and application conditions.
Brush/Roller:PPG Thinner 91-92
Volume of Thinner: 0 – 5%
- Adequate ventilation must be maintained during application and curing (please refer to Information Sheets 1433 and 1434)
- For paint and recommended thinners see Information Sheets 1430, 1431 and relevant Material Safety Data Sheets
- This is a solvent-borne paint and care should be taken to avoid inhalation of spray mist or vapour, as well as contact between the wet paint and exposed skin or eyes
Please refer to the product Data Sheet and Material Safety Data Sheets for full details regarding the safe use of this product.
For further advice regarding the use of this product, technical support or a quotation please contact us.