SigmaDur 550 is a two-component, aliphatic acrylic polyurethane finish.
Additional product benefits:
- Unlimited recoatable
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric exposure conditions
- Excellent color and gloss retention
- Non-chalking, non-yellowing
- Cures at temperatures down to -5°C (23°F)
- Resistant to splash of mineral and vegetable oils, paraffins, aliphatic petroleum products and mild chemicals
- Can be recoated even after long atmospheric exposure
A two component aliphatic acrylic polyurethane finish.
PPG Sigmadur 550 offers excellent resistance in adverse atmospheric conditions. It cures in temperatures down to -5⁰C (23⁰F) Non-chalking and non-yellowing it provides great colour and gloss retention. It is also offers unlimited re-coat-able possibilities. Resistant to splashes of mineral and vegetable oils, paraffins, aliphatic petroleum products, and mild chemicals.
Additional product: 21-06 Thinner
Colour and Gloss Level:
- White and various other colors (see also SIGMACARE shade card)