Everbuild Febset 45
Everbuild Febset 45 is a specially formulated repair mortar for concrete slabs, cold store floor areas, roads and nosings, bridge decks, quays/crane rails, industrial floor areas, loading bays and warehouses etc.
Pack Size: 25kg paper bag
Febset 45 is based on magnesia-phosphate cement pre-mixed with selected aggregates, giving controlled, extremely high early strengths in temperatures ranging from -20°C up to 30°C. It can be modified with 10mm aggregate for use in depths over 150mm. Febset 45 provides a repair material for concrete slabs which reaches an adequate strength for trafficking, or other use, at a very early age. It is also suitable for use as a repair medium at low ambient temperatures.
- High strength at a very early stage (45 minutes) – minimum delay to traffic and production
- Ready for use: only requires the addition of water
- High bond strength -no secondary bonding agents required
- Highly durable
- Excellent resistance to de-icing salts
- Can be placed in sub-zero temperatures
- For use in concrete repair situations where minimum delay and work disruption is of the utmost importance
- Cold store floor areas
- Roads and nosings, bridge decks, quays/crane rails
- Industrial floor areas, loading bays and warehouses
- Around fixing bolts
- Raising and levelling manhole covers, gratings, hydrants etc
25kg sack creates approximately 11.6ltrs. The addition of 10kg coarse aggregate – 25kg Febset 45 will increase the yield by approximately 30%.
For further advice regarding the use of this product, technical support or a quotation please contact us.